Friday, July 18, 2008

Beaches and Bling

Hi all,

We've been busy, busy, busy with summer activities as I image you all are. Here's what we've been up to...

Business Update...

I am making progress with my Etsy and Ebay stores. Not so much progress on the ecommerce website, sigh. I continue to digitize but the test sewing process is slow going. Here are a few designs in process. Stitchers stay tuned.

Sewing Update...

I haven't had much time for sewing but am working on the squares for my mom's quilt for my sister Diana. Here is the one out of the three due that I have done. This motif is special since my sister learned to sew on our grandmothers treadle sewing machine.



Lauren absolutely loves to 'bling'. Here is her first project which she completed on her own with just a bit of hovering by mom.


Personal Update...

Lots of summer fun going on. Lauren just finished up the week at horse camp. Lots of driving and dirt involved in that activity. She had the end of camp horse show today. She rode in the 'advanced' group and placed a second and forth place ribbon. She rode Pete who is Ollie's best friend.

The biggest news is that our friends the 'T family' from Toronto/Michigan came to Boston for a visit. We had a great time while they were here. We hit the aquarium and Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester. What a great beach! The kids boogie boarded on the waves and built a sand palace. They squeezed in a visit to the mall and played Wii. Here are a few pics.


Take care all!

Gloria

0 comments: