Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sewing Update

I've been doing some sewing but not as much as I would like.

Here is Miss Katy's veil (bad pics due to a dead camera :0)













The edge detail











Here is a quilt I made for the hospice program. Most of the fabrics were provided by my quilting guild. I usually don't work with ducks and deer when I quilt unless they are baby ducks and deers.











I have two projects in the queue...

(1) Sewing for Miss Katy and Mr. Joe's wedding. I will be making muffs, wraps and capulets for the bridal party.

(2) Sewing window treatments for the 'Morning Room' (AKA casual dining room). I'm taking on a new color palate and design esthetic. In my research about window treatments I ran across a great website--M'fay--which sells professional curtain patterns.

Aren't the fabrics ooh laa laa!


0 comments: