Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Horse Show!


Lauren was in her first horse show today. I was so proud of her today! She did a great job helping take care of the horses. She was in four lead line classes placing first in two and third in two. She also received the best in show ribbon for the lead line group.
Check out the 'movie' I made about her day. Don't laugh Jim when you watch this--video editing runs in your family, not mine :-)
Here are more pictures...



Sewing news...
Since this is technically a blog about my sewing/crafting business, I did a bit of sewing (in vain) last night. I got paranoid thinking that Lauren was missing a piece of her show attire, a stock tie, so I whipped one up last night finishing about midnight. Turns out we didn't need it after all. Did I mention that we got up at 4:15am today? I'm too pooped to take a picture of the tie which turned out nicely.
Take care until next time!


0 comments: